These tools can be used for the
following tasks -
- Searching the Web using an
Provide an initial set of links to a spider, along with
guidelines for crawling. Automatically build a data collection
from the web for any topic.
- Information extraction , finding people,
places, and organizations in text.
- Searching and indexing your local machine
for text and multimedia files. Build indexes for all types
of files on your machine.
- Periodic collection and
organization of news
articles from the Web. Pick the web pages that you would
like to monitor and periodically collect and organize
- Finding answers to questions on the Web
or the 'closest' answer in a FAQ. Automatically extract
key sentences from a collection of web pages that may
answer a question.
- Tracking, saving, categorizing, and
searching e-mail. This not an e-mail client. You
can archive and organize your e-mail from multiple sources.
Includes automatic categorization and workflow.
- Summarization of articles or web pages.
Extract a brief snippet or key sentences from news articles
and web pages.
- A Dictionary based on
WordNet to find words, synonyms, antonyms, etc.